Sunday, July 8, 2012

Day Six aka Bread Baby

Day six of the gluten gorge fest is almost to an end, and the symptoms keep piling up. Yesterday I noticed some super dark circles under my eyes that make me look as though I haven't slept in eons (that or that look like my boyfriend has taken to using my face as a punching bag. Definitely not the case. Poor guy. Good thing the glasses hide the circles.) Also, I noticed yesterday that I'm becoming withdrawn almost immediately after gluten consumption. I stop participating in conversation and just sit quietly, lost in my own little world. The worst thing, though, is now I look like I'm ready to give birth. And in a way I am, only this time it's not to a real baby, thankfully, but to a bread baby. I am so bloated right now and actually look like I'm about five to six months along. Those are the only new symptoms today, thankfully. Just a couple more weeks until I'm done forever with this nonsense!

No comments:

Post a Comment