Monday, July 23, 2012

Last Day!!!!!!!!!!!!


So I realized that it's been forever since my last post. Not too much has occurred since then, except for the fact that today is my last day of ever having to eat gluten by choice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited, and regardless of whether this is gluten sensitivity or Celiac, I am no longer going to ingest this poison of my own volition. Needless to say, my diet has gone to pot since I've allowed myself free reign to eat whatever I want that has gluten in it since starting tomorrow, I no longer am going to be eating those things. Here's hoping the fatigue, the clumsiness, the lack of ability to focus, the pain in my side, the GI problems, and the problems I've been having with my skin clear up. I noticed yesterday how blotchy my skin is from just these past few weeks. I can't believe that there is that much difference between a non-gluten diet and a gluten one. Let me upload the pics for you so you can judge for yourself.




No comments:

Post a Comment